Sunday, December 7, 2008

Curves New Weight Management Program Almost Here

I'm very excited about the new Curves Weight Management Program.

Starting January 3rd we will be hosting three back-to-back classes one day each month: a Start-up Class, Special Topics Class and Phase Three Class. The classes are free to members - there will be a$5.00 charge for the Curves Fitness & Weight Management Plan Book. Classes will be held the first Saturday of each month beginning January 3rd, 2009. The Start-up Class will begin at 10:00 a.m. and will last 1 1/2 hours. The Special Topics Class will begin at 11:30 a.m. (there will be a different topic each month and you will be able to choose the ones that you want to attend). The Phase Three Class will begin at 12:00 p.m. but we won't have that class until the first Saturday in February.

There will be a signup sheet at the Club and the first five people to sign up will get a free Food & Exercise Diary!

I really look forward to going on this weight loss journey with you. See you there!

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for this new program. Thanks for putting this together for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From: Kathy Devlin
    I just wanted to tell you Vicki, that I really appreciate everything you are doing at Curves! You've made it a fun place to go work out and have a great time while doing so. Merry Christmas to you and your family and I hope you have a safe New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie,
    I agree with Kathy. You have made such a difference with Curves that I actually enjoy it a lot more now than in the past. You're doing a great job and I really appreciate it! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki Norwood
    Bentonville Curves is a great place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! Looking forward to a great 2009!

    Bridgette Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love coming to Curves! It's as much the conversations and friendships that are developing as it is the exercise. And, as a plus, I always feel energized when I leave! Thanks Vicki for making it so wonderful!


    Kristi

    ReplyDelete