Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We've got Thanksgiving down, here's a recipe for the day after!

I'm new at this but my daughter tells me I need to have a blog so I'm going to give it a try. My first attempt will be a left over turkey recipe!





Turkey Primavera
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time: 20 minutes

1 can Campbell's Healthy Request condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
1/2 cup milk
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1 bag (16 ozs) frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
4 cups hot cooked spaghetti (about 8 ozs uncooked), cooked without salt

1. In medium saucepan mix soup, milk, cheese, garlic powder and vegetables. Over medium
heat, heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 10 minutes or until vegetables are
tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.

2. Add turkey and heat through. Serve over spaghetti. Serves 4

ENJOY!

Nutritional Values per Serving: Calories 415, Total Fat 9g, Saturated Fat 3 g, Cholesterol 58 mg,
Sodium 466 mg, total Carbohydrate 54g, Protein 30 g

I fix this all the time and really like it. I leave out carrots because I don't really care for carrots in dishes. I also use canned chicken to make it faster and easier. I'm all for easy. Try it and leave a comment about what you think! We would all love to know!

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, love the blog spot! You have done a great job reenergizing our Curves since you bought it. For the first time I enjoy working out and I like ending my day with my friends at curves.

    Russlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think anyone in the biggest looser contest should have to weigh in every week. This is how they do it on the actual biggest looser on TV, why should ours be that much different. If you go more then 2 weeks with out a weigh in then you should be out of the contest.

    ReplyDelete